Following this summers hugely successful ‘Maritime Gin Festival’, Beer&Co welcomed Gin Lovers to a special Secret Gin Club session with The Gin Lord on 5th October – hosted by celebrated Ipswich Restaurant Aqua8, with a one-off Asian Fusion dining platter offer for attendees.
Secret Gin Club sessions are always special social occasions, offering mix of 5 gorgeous [secret] G&T’s from the most renowned and exciting distilleries across the globe – with input from industry reviewer and Suffolk distiller the Gin Lord.
And this collection was exceptional, with 4 of the 5 gins imported especially for the occasion:
- Pruitt Kaffee Gin – 45% ABV with full coffee flavor and a hint of citrus – a London Dry to fall in love with.
- Amsterdam Canna Gin – 40% infused with the essence and spirit of the ‘Dam, and flavoured with fibre hemp, for a gin with a little something different.
- Black Tomato Gin – 42.3% ABV this delicious Dutch artisan gin has drops of fresh salt Oosterschelde water and homegrown black tomatoes.
- Ink Gin – 43% ABV and the world’s first all natural, colour changing craft gin. Distilled with a mix of 13 organic Australian native & traditional botanicals.
- Brokers London Dry Gin – 40% ABV quadruple-distilled pure grain spirit made from English wheat and re-distilled with ten traditional botanicals, creating a gin of outstanding flavour and smoothness.
Register with Beer&Co to keep up-to-date with news of more events and ticket sale offers + follow us on facebook for breaking news.