Beer&Co welcomed Adnams of Southwold to Secret Beer Club at the The Greyhound Ipswich on 18th October, and were treated to an exceptional range of beer tastings from Head Brewer Angus Fitzgerald.
Established in 1872, Adnams have become an outstanding global ambassador for the county of Suffolk – revered as a brewer of quality beer across the world. Fergus provided a real insight into the history of the brewery and it’s development – in addition to serving 7 exceptional craft beers – with a welcome surprise or two among them:
- Adnams Ghost Ship, 0% ABV
- Adnams Old Ale, 4.1% ABV
- Adnams Jack Brand Dry Hopped Lager, 4.2% ABV
- Adnams Jack Brand New England IPA, 6.0% ABV
- Adnams Broadside, 6.3% ABV
- Adnams Jack Brand Innovation IPA, 6.7% ABV
- Adnams Triple Knot, 10% ABV
Register with Beer&Co to keep up-to-date with news of more events and ticket sale offers + follow us on facebook for breaking news.